To Redeem Your Voucher with Little Green Geek/Nappy Geek
You can remove the value of your voucher from the cost of your order by entering the name of your borough in to our ‘Coupon Code’ box at checkout. However, please be aware, your order will not be dispatched until we have received your voucher, copies of your supporting documents, & been able to verify the voucher with the RNfL database. To send us your voucher & supporting documents, simply forward them to email@example.com. Photographs of your documents, sent from your phone are fine. We are unable to dispatch your nappies to an address other than the one on your voucher.
Supporting documents can include:
1: Proof of Identity – e.g Driver’s License, Passport or Birth Certificate
2: Proof of Address – All recent (in the past month) documentation e.g Recent Council Tax Bill, Phone Bill, Bank Statement.
3: Proof of Pregnancy or Birth – e.g – MatB1 Form (both sides), NHS Prescription Charge Card, Baby’s Birth Certificate or Scan Report. An official document with your name and the baby’s DOB or EDD.
Voucher Term’s & Conditions.
- can only be used by the person named on it;
- can only be used to buy nappies, wraps, booster pads, liners, nappy grips, training pants or for a trial laundry service;
- cannot buy swim nappies, buckets, changing mats, clothes or other such baby products;
- cannot be exchanged for cash, i.e. you cannot have cash change if you buy less than the value of the voucher;
- must be used within six months of its issue date;
- is only valid while you remain a resident of the borough.
If you would like some nappy advice, or to find out more before you spend your voucher – come along to one of our Nappuccino Sessions in SE13 5JE, or get in touch to see if we can visit you for a private Nappy Demo – London Area only, although do ask if we can travel to where you are.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch – by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text: 07813003604.